1) Tell us about where you live:
Two story house with a very big backyard. Smack dab in the middle of my block.
2) If you could change one thing about your home, what would it be?
No stairs! I love the size of the rooms in our house, but the stairs kill my knees.
3) Do you do laundry on a regular schedule?
4) Describe the place that you sleep:
Nice fluffy pillowtop full-sized mattress in a black wrought iron bed frame. Sandy colored sheets made out of bamboo. They are the most comfortable sheets I’ve ever felt. So soft. And several pillows.
5) This morning: was it easy or difficult to start the day?
Easy, I guess? I woke up almost an hour before my alarm normally goes off. I kept trying to fall back to sleep but it never happened. Eventually I just got up and showered.
And, from here:
1) What was the first CD/Record/Album/Artist you ever bought and what format was it in? (Vinyl/Cassette/CD/MP3 Download)?
That I bought with my own money? I don’t remember. It would likely have been vinyl or cassette though.
2) How do you usually listen to music? (iPod/Walkman/Stereo/Radio)
3) What is your favorite genre of music and why?
It varies? Typically country or pop/rock. My taste flip flops back and forth as to what is my main genre at the moment, but I usually listen to a little bit of everything.
4) What is your opinion on music video shows and music televion?
I don’t think it is what it used to be. There’s too much “other” stuff on music television stations now. I miss the days when I was a kid and MTV’s main programming was actually videos.
5) Do you usually agree with who the winners of the Grammy Awards are?I don’t pay much attention to them. I don’t really follow awards shows.