2005 Year in Review Survey
1. What did you do in 2005 that you’d never done before?
Travel out of the country all by myself. 😀 Went to to Canada!! Attended the Toronto Film Fest & sat in the rush line for the movie.
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Nope, and I don’t know.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
More money! ha. More time to travel and visit people important to me.
7. What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
There are quite a few.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Winning airline tickets and taking Emily to LA? Hee! Not being laid off. Hahaha.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes – knees got worse very quickly.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
A $10 raffle ticket. 😉
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mine? 😉 *giggles* Um. I dunno?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
In years past I would have said mine, but I actually don’t think so for this year. But I don’t know who, either. The majority of Texas voters as a whole?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
CANADA!!!!!!!!! LA BABY!! Hee.
16. What song will always remind you of 2005?
“Beverly Hills”. *giggles*
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder?
are you thinner or fatter?
about the same?
richer or poorer?
Richer where it counts, in love and friendship
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Work. 😉 Waste money.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Brother will come over for present opening; then he, mom & I are going out to eat at Bennigan’s. Might go to a movie. Will be pet-sitting, too.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall in love in 2005?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
House, Lost, Invasion, Medium, Las Vegas, Arrested Development… I’m sure there are more that I’m forgetting.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I don’t think so?
26. What was the best book you read?
I didn’t have much time to read this year. :-$
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I’m fairly out of it musically.
28. What did you want and get?
The free airline tickets, getting to go to Canada, getting to show Emily around LA… my own office!!!!!
29. What did you want and not get?
More money/bigger raise.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old?
31. I worked. Bah.
32. What would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less sick time, less pain. The ability (monetary & time) to travel more.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hmm. I dunno.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Gay marriage ban in Tx.
37. Who did you miss?
No one, that I can think of.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Did I meet new people this year?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
The majority of people in Texas are either idiots or mindless sheep. sigh.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Yeah, I might be a little bit loco,
But it keeps me from losin’ my mind.
Oh, but half insane, that’s ok, babe,
A little bit crazy’s all right.